Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Why would Headstart be a hit this summer

Namit Nangia's remarks:

I am not one of the volunteers for Headstart, neither have I nominated LifeMojo for this summer, but I know why Headstart be a hit this summer.

Two of the people (I know are working hard to make Headstart a success) Amit and Kartik whom, I had met some time 5-7 months back called me to take feedback about the Headstart event.

Amit wasn’t willing to take “Yes, it was all nice” kinda feedback as an answer, he wanted details!

“What is it that a startup thinks about before participating in such a event?” came the next question…

This, and the series of questions that followed me made believe that folks @ Headstart are working hard and smart to make it a success!

All the best guys! Have a rocking show!





Powered by ScribeFire.

Share This Site

Please use the Share/Bookmark/Tell-a-friend Icons after each post to connect to your favorite bookmarking sites or email the post to a friend.